Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Advertising Company

I would like to use this blog to thank my fantastic advertising company, Pum-Boopy Boopy-Pum Pum Boopy ... KLAUS Productions. They have been extremely supportive and have been brilliant in all there advertising endeavours.

Not only have they helped me (okay showed me) how to make this website, but they have produced: a television advertisement, a radio advertisement, a poster and a showbag to help advertise my new book. They even organised a radio interview for me with the best radio station around, TheSceneFM.

So if you listen to TheSceneFM you'll probably hear my radio advertisement or maybe if you are lucky, my radio interview. I will be answering questions about my new book and there is also opportunities for people to call in and ask me questions themselves.

And did you know that with every 'A Dream Of Stars' sold* there will be a free showbag given out? My advertising company told me not to reveal the secret contents of the bag but I can assure you there will be CHOCOLATE. And don't worry we have also catered for those who are allergic for providing showbags with a TOMATO aswell. Now this won't be an ordinary tomato. This will be a NINJA TOMATO. I can tell you're jealous already :)

So don't forget to go out and buy your very own copy of 'A Dream Of Stars'** with your FREE showbag, and BE A NINJA!

*showbags will only be given till they run out
**only sold at Angus & Robertson and Borders bookstores

No comments:

Post a Comment