Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Books

Now since you guys all LOVE my book 'A Dream Of Stars' I thought I might mention some of my other books aswell to give you a bit of variety. And if you don't like my book 'A Dream Of Stars' 1. What are you doing on my website for that book 2. You must be weird 3. I'm sure you'll love the other books anyway. And 4. If you don't read and enjoy 'A Dream Of Stars' I guess you're JUST NOT A NINJA.

So heres the listof books I have written:
Merryll of the Stones, A Dream of Stars, A Cage of Butterflies, Mike, Lisdalia, Dreamslip, Darryl, Deucalion, Maddie, Sweet Revenge, Asturias, Relax Max!, Only the Heart, Gargantua, Gladiators in the Holo-Colosseum, Messengers of the Great Orff, TeeDee and the Collectors, How It All Began, The View from Ararat, Double Exposure, Loop.

Wow look at all those great books. I must be really talented! :) But seriously you should read these. However, most importantly read 'A Dream Of Stars' and BE A NINJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment